Thursday 6 May 2010

NEW MUSIC FOR THE SHITTER!


HAHAHA.
Well I'm not a fan of this guy Game you know this but I'm open to be turned around with an amazing song if the music is sick it's sick right! Well NOT this song, I can't help grinning from ear to ear right now just because I knew this guy was wack if the right person(50 cent) ain't writing his hooks his fucked. I don't even need to say this really, have you heard this track Games released with Pharrell? Argh man it's a stinker, the beat the hook the whole song sucks so bad....defo one for the shitter!

Game x Pharrell | It Must Be Me by astylewitheaze


p.s. Dr Dre what the fuck was you thinking? Disrespect and you'll regret I guess...

2 comments:

  1. game lives in the shitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha man everytime I read shitter I just hear that guy from Christine saying it, too much jokes!

    ReplyDelete