Monday 17 May 2010

Better Late then Never....

Nicki Minaj



I was hearing her name about but she never hit my radar till now. At first I thought is this a video girl that somehow escaped into the vocal booth? Then I listened a lil and honestly yeah man she can rap, and she is pretty fucking sick. One thing she could do with is better beats I'd like to hear her on something harder and weird. I'm loving the whole ghetto barbie styling shes got going on. She raps like she's talking to you which is great, a lot of rappers these days rap like they're talking to themselves. I wouldn't say I've fallen in love with any tracks I've heard so far I need to listen to more. But this one verse really attracted my attention....fucking LOVING the Lil Mama diss, in fact it's very classy she couldn't have dropped it better! =]
Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment