Wednesday 5 May 2010

I keep coming across...Pratigya!

..and fuck know why but I keep getting sucked in!!!

OK so about a month ago I was looking at video's on YouTube, checking out the most watched etc and what do I see keep popping up, this strange Indian(I think?!) soap.
Why? I don't know! Who's watching it? A lot of people! Mostly people who understand it judging by the comments. What sucked me in when I don't even understand a word they are saying? The amazing facial expressions and camera shots. Even though I'm clueless to what they are saying it's enjoyable to imagine what they are saying, the characters seem so jokes. But I found reading the comments can help you get the gist, must be good as loads of people seem really into it.

This is for those with imagination or people who can actually understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment