Monday 17 May 2010

NEW ALBUMS.... SAGE FRANCIS - Li(f)e

..And from the lil I've heard it sounds amazing!!


I need to buy this album but as funds are low I can't be buying music or garms or anything nice these days! =( Luckily for kids like me we have sites like youtube and soundcloud to allow us to at least hear something before we buy or hear it if we can't afford to buy. I still plan to support Sage and buy this album as soon as I can, plus I love checking out the album sleeves and I reckon judging on the amazing artwork for this album his sleeve is going to be pretty sick.

Some of the songs and my thoughts on them...


London Bridge:
At the moment this is my favorite track. Not sure why it's just not like anything I've heard before it's all over the place in the best possible way! =]

Sage Francis - London Bridge by antirecords


The Best of Times:
OMG this song is so chilling, my hairs are standing up...amazing. Really loving the build up at 2.42

Sage Francis - The Best of Times by antirecords

I Was Zero:
Something to make you think.

Sage Francis - I Was Zero by antirecords


16 Years:
Beautiful music.

Sage Francis - 16 Years by antirecords



lele

No comments:

Post a Comment