Tuesday 11 May 2010

MUSIC - The Barbs

THE BARBS -
Lupine Peroxide



This band and album reminds me of the good old times, I was about 14 when I got my hands on this I would play it for hours I even learnt all the lyrics I still know most of them. Back then I didn't use websites like youtube so for the first time I've just seen there only video that was for there first single 'Massive Crush'...haha it's pretty much how I imagined it!
The album is young fun and just great really. I never realised they come from Kent that is just down the road, weird that I only just clocked that. I always return to this album now and again it's a fun sing along that is great for the car. Reminds me of getting ready to go out to the local battle of the bands, cream soda and all that stuff! =]

Skip to...
-The Importance of Being Evil
-Danger Man
-About Her
-Moon Boots
-Friends on Drugs


Video...





lele x

1 comment: