Wednesday 5 May 2010

Banging Garms and Designs.... DISTURBIA CLOTHING

I have been shopping at this online store for over a year now and I still love the designs that keep coming from these guys. I have many of there Tee's and Hood's they are great value and are also limited designs(just like us sick kids) so you know there ain't going to be a zillion other people with the same on...which always happens when I wear Top Shop or H&M they are great for basics but suck for trying to have any originality. Brands like Disturbia that do limited clothing cater to the needs of people seeking something new something you've not seen already. It's always great to find new indie clothing lables like us(The Sick Kids) so if you know of any that are fucking sick and we must know about please hit us up on twitter about it!


Here are just some of the sick designs from disturbia that I like:

No comments:

Post a Comment