Thursday 11 March 2010

MEGA FAN STUFF...

Topic: Chamillionaire

So as you prob already know Chamillionaire is one of my fav rappers, though it's just not been the same the last year. He stopped putting out his mixtapes(they are bloody amazing spesh 'Mixtape Massiah 2' bloody sick) and wanted to become a "Real" artist by only being on the album thing I guess like Eminem and most other big timers. I can understand this, giving away all these amazing lyrics and not seeing any dolla for it must suck. Hmmm I know being an artist myself it's fucking hard to get yours! Though it's not really to my taste his released this single and video which ain't bad I just prefer his harder stuff, his real talk stuff.

Chamillionaire - Good Morning


He is releasing an album called "Venom" which has been put back so many times it's unreal I think I first heard about it in 2008 and looks to be getting released now March 2010 though this is what they say god knows if it will happen.
Chamillionaire seems to be getting really frustrated with his record label and no wonder they have just sat on him and squashed everything he creates. But keep the faith man we want you to keep making music.(check out Chamillionaire TV on youtube to hear him going mental at Universal, haha)
One thing I must say is he don't do enough tours and if he did he would have an even bigger fan base, come to the UK and get out of the USA for abit, you need to get out it's bringing you down!!!

BUT the good news is with all this stress he has come back with a new mixtape something I didn't think I'd be getting! This one is called "Major Pain" and it's sounding sick from what I've heard so far check out some of the new mixtape songs here:





Please support Artist and Band you love/like if we stopped it could all just fade away and then we'll be left with the people that go on shows like X factor and American Idol and we all know they suck. Buy music, buy live tickets and support as much as you can online for free!

Thanks

lele

No comments:

Post a Comment