Thursday 11 March 2010

I Love This Song...

I Blame Coco feat Robyn - Caesar




I heard this song first time back in December and was shocked to hear something so sick and fresh that's like signed and backed by a big label! Ok I won't get to carried away, like HELLO it is Sting's daughter so yeah you could say she's got some links in the industry haha. So yeah I have heard of 'I blame Coco' before but I didn't take to her SKA-ish style it's just been done and heard before. But this song is sick, by using her voice on this kinda track makes for an amazing sounds...and I'm loving the lyrics "Can you fly?" "Yep!" "I heard Robyn's can fly" =]
So yep it was a suprise but I'm loving this song, it's been around a while though, Island better not be sitting on this. I swear lables these days sit on all the good stuff and wash our brains out with the crap they do release! Sort it out dudes!
..Look forward to hearing more.

lele x

No comments:

Post a Comment