Thursday 25 February 2010

The strangest Slick Rick Collabo I've ever heard!

Aaliyah - Got to give it up Feat.Slick Rick


I love both Slick Rick and Aaliyah but this 70's song should have stayed in the 70's! I don't remember hearing this in 96 so I don't think it was very big. But while out looking for some more Slick Rick gems I came across it. Slick Rick sounds sick but it don't seem to blend to well with the song, plus his verses are really short and randomly chucked in at the end! To be honest Aaliyah's parts are pretty unbearable to listen to but don't get it twisted I love Aaliyah I'm just more into her hip hop stuff, one of my fav songs is 'Don't know what to tell ya' that song never gets old!!
Just keeping alive the old stuff..(because lately it seems alot better then the new!) =]

lele x

No comments:

Post a Comment