Friday 19 February 2010

50 is coming to London Town!




Yes we are sooo pleased that 50 Cent is doing a UK tour at long last! His London date is at Wembley Arena on the 20th March. We are so bloody excited for this one. If you never did check out his latest album "Before I self destruct" it's sick so do check it, skip to "So Disrespectful" and "Hold Me Down" but it's an album you can really enjoy so play the whole thing! I also must say the song "Stretch" is jokes it just a banging album all round. Ok Ok Ok it's not no "Get Rich or Die Tryin" or "Massacre" but for me it's just as good it's right for now if you get me? To be honest his album was just what I needed after all this crap from people like lil wayne and after the big let down of "Relapse" from Eminem which by the way is good but it's not really that good for Eminem is it? You get me!? I don't know...but I'm just really looking forward to seeing 50 live! So are you going to be there????

lele =] =]

No comments:

Post a Comment