Sunday 19 September 2010

JAILBATE MAGAZINE!

Download JAILBATE!


JAILBATE is a banging new online magazine, its all about music, weed, munch, art/photography, fashion, skateboarding and more. I love the copy paste style of the pages, reminds me of mood boards. Created by Leon Campbell a friend of the Sick Kids we have been looking forward to getting a copy of this for ages. These are my favorite pages...

The blog page is sick, taking images and text from the blogs of the month and slapping them all on one page. I like the way they are using a print screen of the URL too, it kinda looks like your computer crashed.

Leon's Art page
is full of his pretty crazy and unique style, some of it sketched and some painted and displayed on skateboards and caps, along with a interview with the artist Leon.
I really love the cap designs!

T-Shirt page, this is a great collection of tee's by some brands I haven't yet heard of, it's fabulous as you can never have to many tee's. I spesh love the 'Skate Attack' tee by www.lovenskateshop.com.

Coral’s Gangsta Bitches page is all about showing love to female role models and talent. This is what we are all about here at the sick kids, so I was very pleased to see such a page. This months issue is about NEW YORK rapper Remy Ma who I now need to go check out!

The Interview page includes a interview with our family member Micky Worthless, this is defo our highlight from the magazine it's great to see some love getting chucked our way.

There is so much more for you to check out, these are just some of my top pages. I think it's a monthly magazine but for more info and to download go HERE. It's free so make sure you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment