Wednesday 14 April 2010

WHO I THINK IS THE NEW ARTIST OF 2010...


Yes you maybe have seen my tweets about B.o.B and from what I've heard from him so far his music is fucking amazing! It instantly makes me feel happy, hmm maybe because it really is bloody sick and it's not often you find a new artist you 100% feel.
The album ain't out yet and normally that wouldn't faze me, we are always having to steal music till it's released here and then we go buy it again! But you can't find "B.o.B: The Adventures of Bobby Ray" leaked anywhere and it's been a hard one to wait out because now we all know there is a track with Eminem on called "Airplanes II", Hayley Williams is also on the same track.
As I write this I notice today that a clip of "Airplanes II" has been put up on B.o.B's myspace, it's like the shortest clip ever but gives you the start of Em's verse and yes it sounds fucking amazing, it's so short but still got me excited.
I really like the range of styles B.o.B has on his tracks, his flows and raps are on point. His songs and lyrics are exciting and unlike anything else that's going on right now(well in the mainstream anyways)!
These are my fav songs I've heard from him so far(not in any order, I'm really feeling every one)...

Airplanes ft.Hayley Williams
Bet I ft.T.I. & Playboy Tre
I'll be in the Sky
Generation Lost

Such good stuff man I can't wait to get this album!!!

Check out his myspace: Click Here

Will let you know my thoughts on the album when I get it! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment