Monday 4 May 2009

lele's thought's on new eminem song/video...

It's sick yes because we love our dark visuals and our Eminem! I think his even taken a leap out the lele book with the bloody bath shot very 'uh oh' chic! lol.
But I agree with kelly on the voice its good to try these things out but I aint heard him rap in his own voice for a long time, maybe those days are just gone! It's the new voice the new em, maybe so his even rocking the dark hair now. Things are just changing his trying new things and we just cant help but miss the old stuff. Back then it felt like he wanted us to hear every lyric it was so clear so real sounding. Now I gota listen a few times round to try hear all the lyrics, but the heart and energy aint the same. His still got fire and this video is alot sicker then the last, I love his darker stuff its very creative!

lele xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment